2025 Montana elk outfitters recommendation

cole96

FNG
Im currently ready to book a private land hunt for the 2025 season. Not weapon specific. I’ve read hours on end and have found good suggestions but I guess. I’ve got a budget of 10k. So far what I’ve come up with is:

Montana trophy outfitters with forrest Lewton - the unit 411 archery hunt
Anchor outfitters - I don’t have any specifics
A couple of outfitters I’ve spoke with huntinfool about. Not sure who.
Hammer em but unsure of availability.

I’m open to all suggestions and any feedback is greatly appreciated.

I’m sure this has been beat to death and I apologize. I’ve searched as many old threads as I could.

OP
C

cole96

FNG
Also, I’ve never killed an elk. I’m sitting on one point, and two bonus points. Looking for a chance at the highest opportunit at a quality bull.

OMB

WKR
Im currently ready to book a private land hunt for the 2025 season. Not weapon specific. I’ve read hours on end and have found good suggestions but I guess. I’ve got a budget of 10k. So far what I’ve come up with is:

Montana trophy outfitters with forrest Lewton - the unit 411 archery hunt
Anchor outfitters - I don’t have any specifics
A couple of outfitters I’ve spoke with huntinfool about. Not sure who.
Hammer em but unsure of availability.

I’m open to all suggestions and any feedback is greatly appreciated.

I’m sure this has been beat to death and I apologize. I’ve searched as many old threads as I could.

Good luck finding something for next year, probably need to reset expectations and think 2-4 years out.

Hammer em’ doesn’t take on new clients vary often from what he told me last year. Current clients get first stab at open spots. He said best chance for a spot is archery season but even then not too often. He took my name down for any future openings.