2024 Montana Alternates list

joshkw

FNG
Yep. Gotta do it... it's only money. It ain't gonna get cheaper and you ain't gonna get younger.

Bgc dropped 42

cmak

FNG
Well, I was offered a returned BGC this week. My number came up. Since I already have a LQ tag in Wyoming, I decided to not be greedy and I declined the Montana tag. I want to concentrate on my Wyoming tag and hopefully I'll find a good bull. On top of that I've got several big whitetail bucks around the place this year. Top two are close to 170 I'd say. So I will spend a lot of time trying to outsmart one of those. Also drew a bear tag again after applying for six years. Anyway, whoever gets the Montana tag I turned down, good luck this season!!

joshkw

FNG
Well, I was offered a returned BGC this week. My number came up. Since I already have a LQ tag in Wyoming, I decided to not be greedy and I declined the Montana tag. I want to concentrate on my Wyoming tag and hopefully I'll find a good bull. On top of that I've got several big whitetail bucks around the place this year. Top two are close to 170 I'd say. So I will spend a lot of time trying to outsmart one of those. Also drew a bear tag again after applying for six years. Anyway, whoever gets the Montana tag I turned down, good luck this season!!
Good luck and thanks from the rest of us waiting. BGC only dropped 20 this week

My Son is on the "list". There is ALWAYS general if your a resident. Seems like some huge bulls are taken outside of Belgrade each year general. The NR gig in Montana is tougher than one thinks. Less opportunity = Varmits I say

Ghost

Lil-Rokslider
Has there been a more significant drop the week before each season? I would expect this, but haven't tracked the numbers.