2024 Idaho General Draw! 10 days until the MADNESS!

Enjoying some pop corn and had a few pictures of lines at the fish and game offices and there’s a decent line here at the store. Good luck all

So youre trying to tell me 500ish out of state residents went to idaho and stood inline? Because 5 units are sold out already.
that's what the data says...from what i hear, one guy in line can buy tags for his friends and family if he/she wants and has their data.

This diamond creek must have giants I read about it all over and it always sells out in minutes. Guess I should get on the bandwagon😂😂

that's what the data says...from what i hear, one guy in line can buy tags for his friends and family if he/she wants and has their data.
This is true. I spoke to the Boise office a few days ago. Tags are on sale at sporting goods stores too. Even some gas stations sell the tags and people have been camped out there for days.

This is true. I spoke to the Boise office a few days ago. Tags are on sale at sporting goods stores too. Even some gas stations sell the tags and people have been camped out there for days.
I purchased tags for myself and 3 friends over the phone last year.

Back