2024 Idaho General Draw! 10 days until the MADNESS!

Z Barebow

Lil-Rokslider
Looks like you better start researching other units/zones. University of Illinois it is!

OrangeMan73

Lil-Rokslider
Because your odds would probably be worse with a draw. How many people dont even try because its hard to deal with the current system but would if it went to a draw? What exactly would a draw fix? This system is basically a draw and yet people bitch about it.
Agree 1000%.

Enjoying some pop corn and had a few pictures of lines at the fish and game offices and there’s a decent line here at the store. Good luck all

LFC911

WKR
So youre trying to tell me 500ish out of state residents went to idaho and stood inline? Because 5 units are sold out already.
that's what the data says...from what i hear, one guy in line can buy tags for his friends and family if he/she wants and has their data.

Alpineelk

Lil-Rokslider
This diamond creek must have giants I read about it all over and it always sells out in minutes. Guess I should get on the bandwagon😂😂

that's what the data says...from what i hear, one guy in line can buy tags for his friends and family if he/she wants and has their data.
This is true. I spoke to the Boise office a few days ago. Tags are on sale at sporting goods stores too. Even some gas stations sell the tags and people have been camped out there for days.

Neckbone

Lil-Rokslider
This is true. I spoke to the Boise office a few days ago. Tags are on sale at sporting goods stores too. Even some gas stations sell the tags and people have been camped out there for days.
I purchased tags for myself and 3 friends over the phone last year.