2024 CA Draw Resukts

I finally getting lucky with my pts.i drew unit 510 tag! I always wanted this hunt before I was too old. Prayers answered, so getting into shape and planning on doing a lot of shooting.

Azone

WKR
What zone are you putting in for? I drew my tag this year after applying for 25 years. Hang in there as they are increasing tule tags in some areas and some new areas for Rocky which are pulling more from the max point pool.
FHL.
Long odds but it would definitely be worth it.
I’m in the non resident pool now praying for the one elk tag that is allotted.

JFK

WKR
FHL.
Long odds but it would definitely be worth it.
I’m in the non resident pool now praying for the one elk tag that is allotted.

I’ve been out there a few times this year and there are some monster bulls. That would be such a dream tag.

Azone

WKR
I’ve been out there a few times this year and there are some monster bulls. That would be such a dream tag.
it’s definitely a dream tag. I know a few people who have drawn it and shot some decent bulls. Maybe one day I’ll get lucky.

I drew the archery tag for X6b this year. Anyone out there ever have the archery tag? Planning my scouting trips as I type this! Have read on a different forum that wolves may be a problem up there, anyone have experience with that?
As it goes for much of the state, buy a bear tag.

I have seen wolf tracks there, but not in the flesh. I have see lots of elk tracks and we have a couple elk on cameras, but not on the hoof either.

There's some good deer in there.