2024 CA Draw Resukts

I drew the archery tag for X6b this year. Anyone out there ever have the archery tag? Planning my scouting trips as I type this! Have read on a different forum that wolves may be a problem up there, anyone have experience with that?

Marble

WKR
A1 for me. Still waiting on an Antelope tag. Been max points for a a few years.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Jon_G

WKR
D6 for me. Still doing research to find out if this is good, decent or bad lol any help is appreciated

Nothing for me. My brother drew x4 and my brother in law drew a Marble Mountains bull tag! I'll get back from the NWT and hopefully go right into helping on his hunt.

Smithb9841

Lil-Rokslider
D6 for me. Still doing research to find out if this is good, decent or bad lol any help is appreciated
Have you ever hunted there before?

It’s a tough hunt a lot of people but there are areas to get away from the crowds there are a lot of road hunters but there are some guys that will hike in and hunt hard so don’t be shocked if you pack in and find someone else had the same idea as you. There is a ton of public land. If you happen to get weather there’s a chance for a really good buck moving down.

Go into the hunt knowing it’s going be tough and hard to find animals and enjoy the area there are some beautiful areas to be in.

Jon_G

WKR
I have only hunted once. We got 3 tags total and about 6 of us going to help up pack out if we get something. The guys I will go with have decades of experience. I just didn't want to ask them if it's a good draw or not lol

jzeblaz

Lil-Rokslider
Nothing special here. General tags. Was hoping for a junior draw for the nephew, but he didn't pull anything either. Drew J1 last year, first time in the draw.

sacrvrrat

FNG
Nephew drew J3 tag first year putting in. Lucky kid. Should be fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a good friend that consistently kills good bucks in D6. He's hunted it for about 40 years though. Same general area every year. It takes work and time behind the glass.

I got the coveted D3-5 tag and my daughter drew the same junior tag that she's drawn three years in a row. Lucky little stinker!

Jon_G

WKR
I have a good friend that consistently kills good bucks in D6. He's hunted it for about 40 years though. Same general area every year. It takes work and time behind the glass.

I got the coveted D3-5 tag and my daughter drew the same junior tag that she's drawn three years in a row. Lucky little stinker!
I'm very much looking forward to it.

Good luck on your hunt for both of you!

TheBrk

FNG

My party also got D3-5. This will be my first time there. May God have mercy on us all.

Jon_G

WKR
So, let's say there's 6 people in a group, if one draws a tag do all 6 people get one? Also, is there the possibility that no one draws anything and you won't get to hunt that year? If anyone could explain I'd appreciate it. Like I said I started hunting with a large group but I only know the guy that invited me and I don't want to bug him too much lol