2023 Official Western Hunting Expo thread

sneaky

"DADDY"
I was at the F4WM booth on Friday Saturday and Sunday and didn't see any Sliders. Saw CorbLand on Friday before I went over to volunteer at the booth. I know if I had gone over to the candied nut booth I would have eventually ran into Robby lol.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

hunterjmj

WKR
I was at the F4WM booth on Friday Saturday and Sunday and didn't see any Sliders. Saw CorbLand on Friday before I went over to volunteer at the booth. I know if I had gone over to the candied nut booth I would have eventually ran into Robby lol.

I probably walked by roksliders too but don't know what anyone looks like. Rokslide should definitely do a meet and greet one of the evenings next year.

sneaky

"DADDY"
You've gotta give them time to figure out which buddies and influencers get which tags before they open the draw up to the rest of us for whatever is left over.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
No truer statement posted lol. They gotta figure out which units need to be promoted and then distribute TV tags accordingly. No different than influencers drawing Wyoming tags on a yearly basis. Gotta keep public interest up

sneaky

"DADDY"
Still hard to fathom how Utah thought RMEF pledging 100% of the gate, auction tags etc was worse than SFW giving 70% to the state. Only Utah can make that math work. Right people getting their cut I guess.

sneaky

"DADDY"
I didn’t see any big name people with tags this year. That’s a first.

Noticed a guy from Iona drew. Makes me wonder if it’s Robby’s alias? There’s only like 4 people and 12 cats in Iona.
Not anymore. There's some llamas too

frank church guy

Lil-Rokslider
this is funny. you all want to support each other. Ha Ha Ha. rokslide is political, hunt talk is political, where did yo all think this was going. it is not 1970. you start a hunting forum with no parameters of anything that is ................,. so robby can shoot deer from his truck, and the guy from california can access colorado elk ground from a person willing to give up his "spot" . hunting is not providing for the family any more. Substance hunters are way below 15 percent they claim. I do agree that wild game is the best. It is not the way it is. Wild game is a luxury. As we go forward it will be less and less, and more given to elites. hunting laws protecting predators, gun laws removing guns from folks who need them will become the norm. I read through all the threads, and the only folks that give up stuff are conservative follks. it is always to "get along". The other side never gives up anything. You all will call me a radical, ..... okay.... if we keep going this way i hope you all know you have kids in their late teens and early twenties, ww 3 is there future. And i hope this is not are path, but read history, put down your cell phones and pick a book up.

CorbLand

WKR
this is funny. you all want to support each other. Ha Ha Ha. rokslide is political, hunt talk is political, where did yo all think this was going. it is not 1970. you start a hunting forum with no parameters of anything that is ................,. so robby can shoot deer from his truck, and the guy from california can access colorado elk ground from a person willing to give up his "spot" . hunting is not providing for the family any more. Substance hunters are way below 15 percent they claim. I do agree that wild game is the best. It is not the way it is. Wild game is a luxury. As we go forward it will be less and less, and more given to elites. hunting laws protecting predators, gun laws removing guns from folks who need them will become the norm. I read through all the threads, and the only folks that give up stuff are conservative follks. it is always to "get along". The other side never gives up anything. You all will call me a radical, ..... okay.... if we keep going this way i hope you all know you have kids in their late teens and early twenties, ww 3 is there future. And i hope this is not are path, but read history, put down your cell phones and pick a book up.
1677222886526.jpeg

Trial153

WKR

giphy.gif