2023 Official Western Hunting Expo thread

Ten Bears

WKR
honest question.

Is it a good time and worth the flight from Michigan ? Never been and wanted to check it out this year.

Wanted to add. Starting the process of setting up a guided sheep/moose hunt for my 50th in a few years. Lots of outfitters at this event ?

Last edited:
If you plan to spend significant funds towards gear, it's one of if not the best place to check it out under 1 roof.
Can apply for tags with long odds.
But honestly if Robby is doing a mule deer presentation travel from any distance would be worth it.

hunterjmj

WKR
The family and I will be there again. Great show, great mall and food court for the wife and kids. It's a great mini vacation in winter. Robby's seminars are always great as well.
Is Robby doing another this year?
Also, how do I get the discount code for tickets? Can't seem to find them.

OP
Travis Bertrand

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
honest question.

Is it a good time and worth the flight from Michigan ? Never been and wanted to check it out this year.

Wanted to add. Starting the process of setting up a guided sheep/moose hunt for my 50th in a few years. Lots of outfitters at this event ?

If you were to attend 1 western hunting show, this would be the one. With that said sheep/moose planning you will find more outfitters at the Reno sheep show in January. Hunt expo is more social and gear based.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
The family and I will be there again. Great show, great mall and food court for the wife and kids. It's a great mini vacation in winter. Robby's seminars are always great as well.
Is Robby doing another this year?
I did not sign up to do a seminar this year. Just wasn’t sure if I was gonna have time to put one together. Hope to see you down there though.

And thanks @mtnrunner260

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
honest question.

@Tony Trietch and @les welch come out deom MI/WI. Might hit them up in a PM