2023 Official Western Hunting Expo thread

sndmn11

WKR
this is funny. you all want to support each other. Ha Ha Ha. rokslide is political, hunt talk is political, where did yo all think this was going. it is not 1970. you start a hunting forum with no parameters of anything that is ................,. so robby can shoot deer from his truck, and the guy from california can access colorado elk ground from a person willing to give up his "spot" . hunting is not providing for the family any more. Substance hunters are way below 15 percent they claim. I do agree that wild game is the best. It is not the way it is. Wild game is a luxury. As we go forward it will be less and less, and more given to elites. hunting laws protecting predators, gun laws removing guns from folks who need them will become the norm. I read through all the threads, and the only folks that give up stuff are conservative follks. it is always to "get along". The other side never gives up anything. You all will call me a radical, ..... okay.... if we keep going this way i hope you all know you have kids in their late teens and early twenties, ww 3 is there future. And i hope this is not are path, but read history, put down your cell phones and pick a book up.

Man, I just went to WHCE as an excuse to visit the Nacho Store. They had wings too.

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
this is funny. you all want to support each other. Ha Ha Ha. rokslide is political, hunt talk is political, where did yo all think this was going. it is not 1970. you start a hunting forum with no parameters of anything that is ................,. so robby can shoot deer from his truck, and the guy from california can access colorado elk ground from a person willing to give up his "spot" . hunting is not providing for the family any more. Substance hunters are way below 15 percent they claim. I do agree that wild game is the best. It is not the way it is. Wild game is a luxury. As we go forward it will be less and less, and more given to elites. hunting laws protecting predators, gun laws removing guns from folks who need them will become the norm. I read through all the threads, and the only folks that give up stuff are conservative follks. it is always to "get along". The other side never gives up anything. You all will call me a radical, ..... okay.... if we keep going this way i hope you all know you have kids in their late teens and early twenties, ww 3 is there future. And i hope this is not are path, but read history, put down your cell phones and pick a book up.

giphy.gif

sneaky

"DADDY"
Wtf does this have to do with the Hunt Expo? If you want to rant, at least pick the right thread.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk