2023 Elite Omnia Flagship Bow

The new Elite archery flagship bow was released yesterday and looks interesting. Was hoping for a 33 or 34" ATA but this is 32" with IBO up to 347.

1665594151190.png

1665594121949.png

Zak406

Lil-Rokslider
I personally am an elite fan. I shoot a e32 now. I was going to buy a new bow last year and had it down to the hoyt ventum 30 or rx7 30. However with going back to school I haven’t had a ton of time to shoot or hunt so I held off. I’ll wait to see what Mathews and hoyt comes out with and test them all out. End up with one of them

I personally am an elite fan. I shoot a e32 now. I was going to buy a new bow last year and had it down to the hoyt ventum 30 or rx7 30. However with going back to school I haven’t had a ton of time to shoot or hunt so I held off. I’ll wait to see what Mathews and hoyt comes out with and test them all out. End up with one of them
e32 is a great bow. I'd be in no rush to switch

The SET system is a game changer in my book. I too used to shoot an E35 for years, great bow!!! but man shimming cams got super old.
I never minded shimming because once it’s dialed, never have to mess with it again… the SET system is snazzy though, and handy. If nothing else, it’s cool to see they care to keep engineering.

I wouldn’t buy a bow because of the handy tuning that elite and bowtech have, but I would be stoked if I was a bowtech or elite guy.

The ‘23 elite looks like a killer bow regardless, I will try to shoot one

sndmn11

"DADDY"
I never minded shimming because once it’s dialed, never have to mess with it again… the SET system is snazzy though, and handy. If nothing else, it’s cool to see they care to keep engineering.

I wouldn’t buy a bow because of the handy tuning that elite and bowtech have, but I would be stoked if I was a bowtech or elite guy.

The ‘23 elite looks like a killer bow regardless, I will try to shoot one
They come in handy when monkeying around with different releases.

Long Cut

WKR
Elite guy here
Owned the E35, Option 7, Synergy and now a Kure

The Kure is by far my favorite but Elite in my opinion has progressively gotten better with their bows.

I’m looking forward to the Omnia, sounds like another winner.

Bow looks awesome! I won't be replacing my remedy any time soon, but I like the direction they are heading.

Zak406

Lil-Rokslider
They are supposedly coming out with a carbon bow in November I’m excited to shoot both

Schnee

FNG
Yeah these things look sweet. I've been shooting the Impulse 34 for several years which I love. But the Omnia might be my excuse to upgrade. I just watched the review from PJ at Lancaster on YouTube and he had some good things to say.

sndmn11

"DADDY"
They are supposedly coming out with a carbon bow in November I’m excited to shoot both
If that's true and has SET, that would be rad.

I'd been told that Bowtech will not be doing that anytime soon because the deadlock puts too much stress on a carbon riser (or their version of carbon) and that's why the Eva Shockey changed to aluminum.

AkRyan

WKR
Had the chance to shoot one today, it was maxed out at 76lbs so draw was a bit hard but the bow is absolutely dead in the hand after the shot.
My bow shop will have all the new stuff around Xmas and I'm going in to shoot them all with closed eyes to see what feels the best. That being said if the omnia was set at 65lbs I think it would be hard to beat.
I'm a methews guy btw.

sndmn11

"DADDY"
Had the chance to shoot one today, it was maxed out at 76lbs so draw was a bit hard but the bow is absolutely dead in the hand after the shot.
My bow shop will have all the new stuff around Xmas and I'm going in to shoot them all with closed eyes to see what feels the best. That being said if the omnia was set at 65lbs I think it would be hard to beat.
I'm a methews guy btw.
Was it a 70lb bow or 75lb?

JStol5

WKR
I’m a Mathews guy and shot a 72lb Omnia. Felt awesome. I thought it drew as smooth/if not smoother than my V3, and was more dead in the hand. They knocked it out of the park. I just wish they made it longer (I’m used to that long riser).