2022 Black Friday Deals - HuntingGearDeals.com

Hunting Gear Deals

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Black Friday Deals have already started and HuntingGearDeals.com is a hunter's best resource for finding great deals on hunting gear!

Hunting Gear Deals Top 10 Black Friday Deals of 2022

1. Black Ovis – Typically the best sale of the season.​

2. KUIU –​

• Save up to 40% – Starts on 11/24.
  3. Cabela’s and Bass Pro Shops

4. Sportsman’s Warehouse

• Crispi Boots, Mystery Ranch, Sitka Gear, Savage Rifles
  5. Sitka Gear –​

• Expect discounts of 25% off across most major online retailers –
  6. Euro Optic

7. Scheel’s –​

• 25% off Sitka Gear, Vortex Optics Deals, Crispi Boots Deals, CenterPoint Wrath 430 Crossbow Package – $449.99 (Save $200), Bushnell Prime 1500 Laser Rangefinder – $99.99 (save $100), Stealth Cam Browtine Trail Camera 2 Pack – $59.99, Lucky Duck Rebel E Caller – $99.99, Mystery Ranch Packs
  8. Palmetto State Armory –​

9. Camofire –​

• Different discounts every day on HUGE brands like Sitka, Crispi, Kenetrek, Mystery Ranch, and more!
  10. Amazon

• This is the best time of year to find some really great deals on Amazon too!

Deal Season Black Friday.jpg

Last edited:
I'm looking for a deal on safe if anyone sees any. I previously had a $300 Black Friday Tractor Supply safe and was plenty happy with it - not looking for anything extraordinary.

I'm looking for a deal on safe if anyone sees any. I previously had a $300 Black Friday Tractor Supply safe and was plenty happy with it - not looking for anything extraordinary.
Keep an eye on Menards too. They've been emailing me gun safe deals in the last few weeks. Something like 12-gun fire rated for $299?

SirChooCH

Lil-Rokslider
Don’t get the Winchester safe from TSC. I did that last year and afterwards found out they have cheap/defective electric locks that build up static easy. And they don’t warranty well. The fix they gave me was to take the battery out, press a button for 10 sec to get rid of static, put the battery back in and try again. Easier at that point to just use a key.

Canon or whatever the next more expensive safe was had better warranty.

Quadzilla32

Lil-Rokslider
Don’t get the Winchester safe from TSC. I did that last year and afterwards found out they have cheap/defective electric locks that build up static easy. And they don’t warranty well. The fix they gave me was to take the battery out, press a button for 10 sec to get rid of static, put the battery back in and try again. Easier at that point to just use a key.

Canon or whatever the next more expensive safe was had better warranty.
Im in the market and was actually looking at that safe from them. Now idk if its worth it, wonder if the Cannon they sell has better electronic locks.

BP has their safe (cabelas) on sale but idk who makes them i know liberty makes their higher end stuff.

Quadzilla32

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone know who makes Cabela's flag safes for them? They have two on sale and one states made by liberty but one doesn't say on their page who makes it.

fey

FNG
Anyone know who makes Cabela's flag safes for them? They have two on sale and one states made by liberty but one doesn't say on their page who makes it.
Not sure about this year, but similar models (not labeled liberty) from the last couple years were made by Heritage.

OP
Hunting Gear Deals

Hunting Gear Deals

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor

Aventuron – 2022​

Save 20% off regularly priced items when you sign up for the Aventuron newsletter. There’s no coupon code necessary. Just be careful as not all of their prices are deals, even with the 20% off discount. Some prices are overly inflated while others are advertised at MSRP and 20% off from MSRP isn’t a bad deal.

• Ravin Crossbows
  • Vortex Optics
  • TenPoint Crossbows
  • Block 6X6 Archery Target
  • Ground blinds
  • Trail cameras
  • Garmin Alpha 200
  • ATN Optics
  • Broadheads

codycleve

FNG
Murdochs will have 500 off kodiak safe... watch murdochs they have random great sales year round on safes.

If you guys dig into safe fire ratings, and cutting safes open with a grinder, skill saw you'll see that there a bunch of make believe.

I recommend these secure it cabinets and actually break down and can move.

The big safe I have is a total pain.

codycleve

FNG
How are those safes, seems like they are on par with cannon safes from TSC
I am by no means a safe fanatic. I like my 52 gun, i don't have to fight what I'm looking for and I can keep all our important documents and family heirlooms. keep in mind fire rating is for an exterior wall of a garage on pretty much all shops... That is not the reality for most of us..