2022 Black Friday Deals - HuntingGearDeals.com

codycleve

FNG
Got an email from Kenton industries that they have a sale tomorrow. no real details but if you're looking for custom turrets give them a look. I have had them do 2 sets for me and they are a great product. https://kentonindustries.com/

wnelson14

WKR
Classified Approved
Born Primitive 30% off site wide now, some things more I think.

OP
Hunting Gear Deals

Hunting Gear Deals

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
1900x500CYBERSALE22.jpg

KUIU's Black Friday / Cyber Monday Sale has begun! Prices are the same as KUIU's Biggest Sale of the Year event, the selection is just a little bit smaller.

These deals were first reported on HuntingGearDeals.com. There you'll find the largest compilation of Black Friday Deals from across the web on hunting gear! Also, be sure to sign up for the Daily Deal email list so that you never miss a deal!

Loggerdude

Lil-Rokslider
Kuiu
kutana-storm-shell-jacket-gunmetal
I've been trying to get a set of xl Kutanas on sale for a guy that can’t afford a set for 2 years and they never seem to be on sale.
anyone have an outfitters deal promo code ?

codycleve

FNG
Prana stretch Zions are $57 bucks on thier site. best non-hunting, hunting pants ever. Just ordered 3 pair and just realized they have one camo pattern.

V-TRAIN

WKR
I took advantage of this last year, and I checked and they are doing it again this year.
Kestrel has a pretty crazy deal, if you buy one of several range finders or some of their range finding binoculars, you get a Kestrel for free. Now some of you could be like me, could care less about getting a Kestrel, but this is what I did last year. I bought the Leica 3500.com from them for like $1,200, then sold the Kestrel on ebay for around $600, so I ended up getting the rangefinder for 50% off. I called last year because I thought the deal was to good to be true before I ordered. lol

this is the link to their page:

I'm looking for a deal on safe if anyone sees any. I previously had a $300 Black Friday Tractor Supply safe and was plenty happy with it - not looking for anything extraordinary.
Pro trip:

Call up locksmiths in your area.

My brother in law is one. He gets calls all the time to get into grandpa's safe and haul it off. It's not worth his time to resell them...they get sent to the dump. Once in a while someone will call him about getting one. He asks them what they are looking for. When he removes one like that he gives it to them for free, but they have to pay him to move it to their place. So you end up with a $200 fancy gun safe you don't have to deal with moving.

Trust me, some are REALLY nice. I got a pretty fancy one that's worth quite a bit.