2016 shot show

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
We met Ryan down on Fremont Street last night and found him with this guy in a mankini. Glad I got there before something bad happened
attachment.php

OP
Justin Crossley

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Since it was his birthday, we said he could do whatever he wanted. None of us thought it would lead to that!

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
Happy 40th Ryan! Thank you for all that you do for Rokslide and its members! Wish I could have been there

mt100gr.

WKR
That feller with the guitar is definitely going ultralight on gear. Got a buddy that has been trying to market that 'bare' camo but I don't think it's panning out. ....

Randle

WKR
Was gearhead archery there? Were you able to shoot one on these bows? Any thoughts?

bradb

WKR
Pretty sure gear head was not there. They are most all friends I grew up with. The shop is half hour away and I still have really only shot it a few times. That sounds kind of bad as the bow really is good and feels really good. I shot one of the earliest ones and still just like a little more ata and I have a very short draw. From this really early model they did charge strings and couple small things.
The strings they now use where suggested from a local shop which the owner who does well on the national level suggested they use. He is a hoyt guy but does really like the feel and things about the gear head bow. I do think they did need the longer ata like the t24 for a better fit for you long draw people and to add to stability. There back pack idea I told the main money guy it makes more sense for a mid west whitetail guy then western hunters who are packing in fur hunts. Some of this might be typed messy from my phone.