2015 First Lite Lineup Live

G

geriggs

Holy S---! This is going to cost me. Stoked about their new lineup. I'm putting some stuff up for sale.

G

geriggs

LATE JULY!!!!!!!!!????????? I am almost hunting by then. Oh welll. Can use it for later seasons and indiana archery

Trial153

WKR
I have heard really good reviews about the sanctuary bibs and jacket....need to decide on it verse a new fanatic jacket and bibs...

good2eat

Lil-Rokslider
Not so sure I like a business model that takes orders this far out....sounds a bit too Kuiu for me.

luke moffat

Super Moderator
All I want is pine green t shirt. My black Chana hoody refuses to die so I can't justify buying another one of those. Though I have the rain gear and puffy already and impressed by both so far.

BeWitty

Lil-Rokslider
I like the look of the new gaiters. Anyone know how tall of boot can be ran under them? Is the material on the quiet side when rubbed together? Thanks

OP
airlocksniffer
Not so sure I like a business model that takes orders this far out....sounds a bit too Kuiu for me.
No experience with Kuiu CS but read enough on Rokslide. FL CS is top notch. I'm sure they just have scheduled shipments at times over the summer. Haven't heard if the union dispute on the west coast is still happening.

Weekender

WKR
Anyone try on the new vest at any of the shows? Just wondering about warmth and weight info.

I have heard really good reviews about the sanctuary bibs and jacket....need to decide on it verse a new fanatic jacket and bibs...

I wore the Sanctuary jacket while musk ox hunting back in March... It was perfect! Kept me very warm as well... I don't think you'd be disappointed in it one bit!

rhendrix

WKR
So....fusion or ASAT? Gonna order the guide pants. Leaning towards ASAT at the moment. But the fusion looks cool as well...decisions, decisions.

n2horns

WKR
Disappointing that weights are not listed. Would make buying much easier. I am looking at the new vest but how much does it weigh?

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm pumped for the new line up. I checked it out at shot and I like the stuff. I'm making the switch!

mogrimy

FNG
Disappointing that weights are not listed. Would make buying much easier. I am looking at the new vest but how much does it weigh?
I too am disappointed with this. Most every mountain hunting and mountaineering company advertises at least weight and often details about materials used. It makes me suspicious that FL does not. How hard is it to post weight? Why wouldn't you advertise weight?