2015 First Lite Lineup Live

jm1607

WKR
I too am disappointed with this. Most every mountain hunting and mountaineering company advertises at least weight and often details about materials used. It makes me suspicious that FL does not. How hard is it to post weight? Why wouldn't you advertise weight?

I'm not sure why they don't post them either.. But, if you ask they'll give you the weights.. Yesterday they told me the Large Corrugate Pants will weigh about 19oz

well my wife is a happy lady now and my wallet will be emptied out rather quickly. I'll be sure to pick a few things up for myself though :) After getting myself a complete Firstlite get-up this past year, it was the first year in my life that I was 100% comfortable from the beginning of season till the end. August-November.

gmajor

WKR
well my wife is a happy lady now and my wallet will be emptied out rather quickly. I'll be sure to pick a few things up for myself though :) After getting myself a complete Firstlite get-up this past year, it was the first year in my life that I was 100% comfortable from the beginning of season till the end. August-November.

Ya man, thrilled that they've got wool for women now. Love adventuring with the lady.

Trial153

WKR
My wife doesn't hunt, little bit of hiking and will come camping with me and the kiddos.... Looks like a couple pieces in the line up that will work, I need to order some for her. Have to see how small the small runs...I know her number size and in most things she is a small.

bhylton

WKR
What about Icebreaker merino? would that be another good option for womans wool. Might have to order one of the new womans chama pieces for the fiance either way.

KH_bowfly

Lil-Rokslider
I got my wife a camo icebreaker shirt last fall. She is the one who got me into Merino, so she's all over it. She loves that icebreaker shirt. She will end up with something from the first lite line, though, I'm sure.

rhendrix

WKR
Is the pre-order closed? Tried ordering this morning and keep getting an error message that says "page not found".

I think everyone is going to be very happy with the 2015 line. The puffy vest is very nice, I think many will like using it. The 2.0's are such an improvement over the 1.0's, in my opinion.

rhendrix

WKR
I'm getting the guide pants. Wish they had them in Realtree xtra. Oh well though