2013 goes out in style!! And a few more pix...

joehunter8301

Lil-Rokslider
Well as some of ya know I had my best year yet in 2013 and took some awesome animals. It was such a dream come true to have such an incredible year. I am beyond thankful and humbled by all the good fortune that has come my way.

I won't post every pic as I don't want to seem like I am puffing my own chest but I thought I'd share a few pics with you guys. I closed out on New Year's Eve with probably my favorite hunt of the entire year. Was wanting to get a big black an white boar to mount all year just never could get all the stars to align perfectly an get it done. I took this guy in the last 5 minutes of shooting light for 2013 at 11 paces. He was walkin right at me and I stuck him head on. The vpa passed clean thru him exited near his man parts and watched him tip over bout 100 yards out. I was so pumped I found myself doing a super bowl dance alone in the woods. Took the pic on New Years morning.

attachment.php
\

Last edited:
OP
J

joehunter8301

Lil-Rokslider
I also took my 2 biggest CA bucks which was the pinnacle of my bowhunting career so far. Lots of thanks to my homie trkyslr for his help an kickin my ass all summer to motivate me

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

OP
J

joehunter8301

Lil-Rokslider
To start off 2014 I also arrowed my first bobcat ever. Few days later pulled off a hat trick on some coyotes. Hopefully this is a preview of how my good luck will continue for the year as I'm leaving this week for my first coues deer hunt in AZ. I hope everyone has a great 2014 and gets all they wish for. Hope you enjoyed the pix. God bless.

attachment.php

attachment.php

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Be proud of those Joe they are awesome. That First Pig is a monster. Very nice. You got every reason to show them off. Fantastic trophies.