2012 Whitetail hunts.....

Lukem

WKR
Drew my hills WT tag as well. Will also be chasing them on the prairie east of the hills with the bow.

TK

FNG
from SE iowa, just got our turnips put in last weekend, cmon rain! got one brute on cam in daylight already so well see how it goes.

good luck all!

AZ Vince

WKR
Drew a whitetail tag in AZ for the Coues Deer subspecies.
Get high, glass 'em, shoot from a distance is the name of the game. The bad part is you can only take one per year and there isn't much meat on them little bitty suckers.

I bought my lifetime license in Kansas when i was 18. Plan on returning this year to Hunt around thanksgiving. Should be toward the end of the rut but still heavy enough activity in the area I hunt.

I will be hunting in my usual places in NC and SC this year and hope to make trip out to West Nebraska in November to hunt a mix of Mulies and Whitetails

I bought my lifetime license in Kansas when i was 18. Plan on returning this year to Hunt around thanksgiving. Should be toward the end of the rut but still heavy enough activity in the area I hunt.

Biggest mistake I ever made was not buying a lifetime hunting license for KS... Things just happened too fast with my move out west and I kept putting it off.. I kick myself in the ass every year about November 1st for not getting it.

Smart move!

huntwest

Lil-Rokslider
Bow tag for ND, and a mulie tag for wyoming. Bow seasons opens today I hope the wife can take a buck in velvet this weekend.

Yukondog

WKR
SD whitetails or mulies for me. We have talked about burning some time doing spot and stalk along the river. I can't wait!

HOT ROD

WKR
I will be hunting the family farm. Here in Nw Pa. No out of state hunts this year. Ben doing sum research on a muley hunt. In Wy bighorns. For the next year...