$200 rear tine tiller Home Depot

Djacker

WKR
Bought one too, hard to pass it up at that price. My tiller from the 70's will be in the scrap pile soon!!

gman82001

WKR
Got me on this one I have an ancient one that I always have to beg and plead with to get running so this is awesome. Thanks

Scrappy

WKR
Just cost me 208 and change. Delivery to my door for free. Thanks for the heads up. Says there is still like 1800 still available. Looks like someone at home depot accidentally ordered way to many.

OP
Felton

Felton

WKR
Yeah that’s kinda what I figured happened. I’ve seen crazy prices like this a few times over the last year. It also could be a huge back order from Covid that just arrived or wasn’t selling as fast they anticipated.

Last edited:

Fdh

Lil-Rokslider
What a deal, now I have to figure out what to use it for👍

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I grew up with a front tine tiller, and inherited it when my dad died. That thing was older than me (I'm 58) and still used it even a year ago. But it was getting real finicky, and almost impossible to start and then one of the end tines broke a weld. So I got that rear tine one this year. Man......what a difference. What would have taken me two+ hours with the old one, took about 15 minutes with the new one this spring. (y)

Muddler

Lil-Rokslider
You bastards cost me so much money lol

Wife has been expanding our garden beds and I've been renting tillers for $70/4 hrs.