20 years ago - Advice to your younger self

Augie

Lil-Rokslider
Don't play high school/college sports. The abuse on your body (knees/shoulders) isn't worth it in the long run.

Your family and friends are not always right about everything, as it relates to your future. Sometimes you gotta go with your gut and natural skillset.

Coulda been retired by now with infinite hunting time if I had stayed in the gaming pro-circuit and kept streaming before it blew up, and not listened to my parents...

UpTop

WKR
Buy your uncle’s property it won’t be as hard as you think to make it work.

Hunt more, forget about the overtime…

Don’t be so damn trusting and loyal. It means a lot less than you think

Oh boy where do I start…

Hunt more. You’ll never have more free time than you do now

Try harder in sports. Or actually just try at all. You’re wasting your god given talent by being “too cool” to work hard

Rodeo more

Hunt more. The wolves are coming for the mule deer and elk sooner than you think

Hanging out with strippers, whiskey and that white powder aren’t getting you anywhere

Hunt more. The crowds are only going to get worse

Don’t mess with girls who think you hunt too much

Good jobs aren’t a dime a dozen and you’d be a lot more productive if you weren’t hungover every day

Never try that delicious Copenhagen

Listen to your parents, $100/month even in savings will really add up

Did I mention hunt more?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LFC911

WKR
I've lived in MO, KS, OK, AZ and TX...not sure if they all have them but I would tell my younger self to buy a lifetime hunting license EVERYWHERE you can! Most everything else has been covered.

lyingflatlander

Lil-Rokslider
If your from the midwest: Don’t bother chasing little whitetail bucks if that’s all that’s available to you in your 20’s. Work hard and study harder. You will be able to someday buy better land and access better whitetails yet still have enough to go out west if you desire. I have no regrets.

dogcat

FNG
Go to Africa now and as often as possible.
Go sheep hunting while your knees are ok. Stop at age 60, then go Africa and Europe again.
Go to Spain
Take your wife and kids.... Best memories ever.

Spend your money, don't leave it to your kids as they will only fly business class everywhere.

Happy Antelope

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Go to Africa now and as often as possible.
Go sheep hunting while your knees are ok. Stop at age 60, then go Africa and Europe again.
Go to Spain
Take your wife and kids.... Best memories ever.

Spend your money, don't leave it to your kids as they will only fly business class everywhere.
All very good advice, I plan on doing it all and leaving to the kids though...lol