2 weeks from desert sheep opener.

• Thread starter Deleted member 8-15-23
  • Start date
The shot will be on video. Didn't happen?. So I am 1 of 90 peeps on the planet to draw a desert sheep tag and I would lie about it. Yep. That's me. Check out my cover of 1/75 outdoor life. Yep, I bs all my hunting jackwagon.
Just to be sure that is outdoor life cover, Jan. 1975.??????

What elevation is the hunt going to be at?
60 vertical miles. Don’t even thinking about applying, because you couldn’t do it. There’s only 16 people United States that are fit enough and bad ass enough to do this hunt.
Unsurprisingly all of the shoot a 68 year old .270. To even apply for this hunt you have to hand plant 6000 trees, harvest 7500 animals all of them Boone and Crockett, yes even the 300+ does all scored B&C, made it on the cover of outdoor life, and have a trophy wall in your hand built cabin that would make Daniel Boone jealous.

That’s him prone on the ground! Plus a future prediction about his “dangerous ram hunt” years later.

He’s not prone as he needs no support to make any shot
he jumped off the horse and is falling, the artist knew if he sketched the real event no one would believe it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yall are really starting to ruin what's going to be an epic story.
He can take it poorly or roll with it like the BOAL guy did and tell the glory story when he’s done with the deed. Win win for everyone! :)

Ps my bet is the ego involved is large enough that we’ll no doubt hear about the shenanigans one way or another ;)

He can take it poorly or roll with it like the BOAL guy did and tell the glory story when he’s done with the deed. Win win for everyone! :)

Ps my bet is the ego involved is large enough that we’ll no doubt hear about the shenanigans one way or another ;)
No. OP is about as humble as they come. Don’t know how you would come to the opposite conclusion.

If he doesn't fill his tag, he will have some real nasty tag soup to deal with.

It would be tough not to fill, there are only like 2-3 guides that work there so they’re very familiar with where rams are. He got the best of the group so I’m confident he will kill a ram.

It would be tough not to fill, there are only like 2-3 guides that work there so they’re very familiar with where rams are. He got the best of the group so I’m confident he will kill a ram.

That's where I'm at; 97% chance of killing a centerpiece for the trophy room.

Back