2 weeks from desert sheep opener.

• Thread starter Deleted member 8-15-23
  • Start date

BBob

WKR
Alright, somebody needs to sift through Will-m's 880 posts and find this. Any volunteers? Who wants to be a hero?
I think this ^^^ is a wild goose chase.

I found who he (Will_m) called out and it didn't read like Deleted Member aka ROAL Reaper at all. Another member from CA posted in the same thread he and his family kill about the same number of ducks per year. Another well known and respected member did the numbers and you could legally kill that many ducks per season. Deleted Member aka Roal Reaper stated he had killed 77 ducks that year I believe in the same thread. So he would have to have been double posting claiming different (and lower) numbers which doesn't add up.

I am not posting up user names so do your own search if you must know.

Last edited:

I found who he (Will_m) called out and it didn't read like Deleted Member aka ROAL Reaper at all. Another member from CA posted in the same thread he and his family kill about the same number of ducks per year. Another well known and respected member did the numbers and you could legally kill that many ducks per season. Deleted Member aka Roal Reaper stated he had killed 77 ducks that year I believe in the same thread. So he would have to have been double posting claiming different (and lower) numbers which doesn't add up.

Bummer, thought we had a good lead on a RR burner account.

Will_m

WKR
Alright, somebody needs to sift through Will-m's 880 posts and find this. Any volunteers? Who wants to be a hero?
Alright, somebody needs to sift through Will-m's 880 posts and find this. Any volunteers? Who wants to be a hero
Found it. It was actually 200 ducks https://rokslide.com/forums/threads...ing-otc-california.315377/page-6#post-3149910

Will_m

WKR
Bummer, thought we had a good lead on a RR burner account.

Okay not to be a conspiracy theorist but if the chosen one (roal reaper) was going to start multiple accounts, wouldn’t he throw us off of like this? I mean the real roal reaper would never stand for such indignation as admitting to only killing 77 while someone else stacked limits literally every single day of the season.

Call me crazy but I think this guy is playing the long game. He’s posting stuff as the original roal to boost the credibility of the future roal.

Somebody hit me with a meme.

7z8u0e.jpg