15 WY Elk Pts. - Let's Make a Deal

Finn16

WKR
I am an experienced DIY elk hunter looking to burn my 15 Wyoming elk preference points. I've hunted elk in CO, NM and AZ but not in WY. I’ve done a lot of research on units and points needed and got to thinking about the mutual benefits of applying as a party with others. I could go two different ways on this. I could apply with someone, or a group, with max points and discuss what they would want for allowing me to apply with them or I could apply with someone, or a group, with less points than me and work something out there. I am not interested in general units or lower tier units. I have some units in mind going with either of the above scenarios, but they are not set in stone. Preferably I am looking to apply in a unit that allows bowhunting prior to the gun season, but again, I am open for discussion on this.

If you have the points and may be interested, please PM me so we can discuss.

Bmac87

FNG
I am an experienced DIY elk hunter looking to burn my 15 Wyoming elk preference points. I've hunted elk in CO, NM and AZ but not in WY. I’ve done a lot of research on units and points needed and got to thinking about the mutual benefits of applying as a party with others. I could go two different ways on this. I could apply with someone, or a group, with max points and discuss what they would want for allowing me to apply with them or I could apply with someone, or a group, with less points than me and work something out there. I am not interested in general units or lower tier units. I have some units in mind going with either of the above scenarios, but they are not set in stone. Preferably I am looking to apply in a unit that allows bowhunting prior to the gun season, but again, I am open for discussion on this.

I could possibly be interested depending on how the NM draw goes. I only have 5pp though so maybe not enough for what you are looking for. I know apps were due already but you can modify...

wytx

WKR
I could possibly be interested depending on how the NM draw goes. I only have 5pp though so maybe not enough for what you are looking for. I know apps were due already but you can modify...
He can not add you to his app.

pirogue

WKR

Aren’t you going to share your deal decision?

Wish I would have seen this earlier