10 post rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid question. Where do I find how many posts I have? For 10 posts is that 10 new threads I create or 10 posts I comment and participate in?

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Stupid question. Where do I find how many posts I have? For 10 posts is that 10 new threads I create or 10 posts I comment and participate in?
Your over ten posts (any comment counts) and you’ve been a member for over a week so you should be good to use the classifieds, if that’s why you’re asking?

OP
B
Your over ten posts (any comment counts) and you’ve been a member for over a week so you should be good to use the classifieds, if that’s why you’re asking?
partly to use classified but was also curious. I see the "messages" number but wasn't clear if that was the same as 10 posts specified in the rules. Thanks

Good question about the terminology- posts, threads, comments, replies, etc. Thanks all for clarifying.

Kodiak13

FNG
Long time AT user, first post here and glad to know where I can tell qty from the above. Thanks all

Supaphly

FNG
I literally just found it a couple minutes before I seen this post. I'm glad I'm not the only one that was wondering about that 🤔

This comment makes 9 for me! Lol, one to go. In all honesty though, this site has been an amazing resource for me! I'm not sure why I haven't been a contributer before now, but I have read literally hundreds posts. I have built guns based off of information found, studied optics, read about hunting techniques, you name it! This site has a wealth of knowlege, and I appreciate how freely the community shares advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.