10 post rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HIPA39

FNG
I’ve been a member for a while, haven't posted much and haven't been on here in a long time. Is this a newish rule, can't recall now being able to reply in classifieds. Im guessing there was an issue with abuse.
I can also understand encouraging users to engage in conversation and contribute!
Which I’ll try to be better at

Zerk

Lil-Rokslider
Once you get to 10 does the 6 minute timer go away?

I guess it does not. I have put up posts asking this, only to have them deleted. What can't someone just answer the question. It is unique thing to this site. I can't find anything in any of the sections. I tried asking in feedback. I have also tried emailing.

Now that I hit 10. I am guessing it is jsut the way it is here. I don't understand why someone could not say that.

Last edited:

Cinchy52

FNG
I`ve been a member since May 2018 but only have 7 posts so far. I can`t comment or list anything in classifieds yet, even though I have been a member that long??

Pdzoller

WKR
Just a recommendation. Read threads. Search for something you might be able to help with or share some knowledge, ideas or stories.

There are some really fantastic resources on here and some really entertaining stuff. All time favorite thread is Creepy experiences in the backcountry.

Also, make sure to pay attention, read between the lines if you will. There is quite a bit of information in what isn’t said as well…

Zerk

Lil-Rokslider
Just a recommendation. Read threads. Search for something you might be able to help with or share some knowledge, ideas or stories.

There are some really fantastic resources on here and some really entertaining stuff. All time favorite thread is Creepy experiences in the backcountry.

Also, make sure to pay attention, read between the lines if you will. There is quite a bit of information in what isn’t said as well…
That may all be true. but why will no one answer if the 6 minute timer goes away? it is unique to this site. So I am curious. I am starting to think it doesn't and people are afraid to say anything. Which is not good.

Now the 6 minute timer is gone.

Pdzoller

WKR
That may all be true. but why will no one answer if the 6 minute timer goes away? it is unique to this site. So I am curious. I am starting to think it doesn't and people are afraid to say anything. Which is not good.

Man, I honestly don’t know what you’re talking about… I don’t remember seeing anything like that but I’ve never been accused of being super observant. I hope someone answers your question. 🤷🏼‍♂️

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member

Sorry, been here since we turned the place on and I don’t know what your talking about. I’ve asked my mods to clarify. One of us will get back to you

Once you get to 10 does the 6 minute timer go away?

I guess it does not. I have put up posts asking this, only to have them deleted. What can't someone just answer the question. It is unique thing to this site. I can't find anything in any of the sections. I tried asking in feedback. I have also tried emailing.

Now that I hit 10. I am guessing it is jsut the way it is here. I don't understand why someone could not say that.
Take a screenshot of “6 minute timer”. Nobody knows what you are referring to.

Superdoo

WKR

6 minute timer on what? Be specific.
Posting? Replying? Threads? Nobody has any idea what your talking about.
I've never seen a 6 minute timer on anything on this site.

Is there a timer for back to back searches?

I mean, that used to be a thing on forums wayyyyyyyyy back, but I haven't hit any timer here there, anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.