Zulu6 Digiscope - PhoneScope - Ollin - Other?

180ls1

WKR
I am looking at picking up a digiscope solution for my 20x Zulu6 binos. Is the Ollin System worth 2x the price of the Phone scope? Any other brands I should look at?

I am just looking to film more hunts and animals. Amateur-level stuff with my friends and dad. I'm not sure if I'll use the phone for animal acquisition, but I have no experience with one.

OP
180ls1

180ls1

WKR
Yes. I just made the switch and am happy I did.

To the ollin? The attachment stays on at all times, right? I am a little worried that it will be bothersome when glassing given the other eye has nothing on it.

2buffalo

Lil-Rokslider
Yes to the Ollin. I use it on a spotter and the adapter stays on all the time which has no affect on the spotter. I have not tried it on binos yet so I can't help you on that adapter.

emmickley

FNG
I am looking at picking up a digiscope solution for my 20x Zulu6 binos. Is the Ollin System worth 2x the price of the Phone scope? Any other brands I should look at?

I am just looking to film more hunts and animals. Amateur-level stuff with my friends and dad. I'm not sure if I'll use the phone for animal acquisition, but I have no experience with one.
Have you made a decision? I am looking for the same thing for my zulu6 16x42s

OP
180ls1

180ls1

WKR
Have you made a decision? I am looking for the same thing for my zulu6 16x42s

I went with the PhoneScope. For quick glassing/filming. I think it'll work great. For the guy who spends a lot of time digiscoping it might not be the ticket.

It saved me a lot of money as I would likely need 2x ollins for my zulu 10 and 20 not to mention its just cheaper in general.

Also, I am really not sure how glassing would be with one eye impacted by the ollin adapter an one not.