Zeiss conquest v4 vs Trijicon tenmile hx

Ok I'm changing my scope on my smokeless muzzleloader , it's heavy recoil. Currently run mostly Meopta scopes and have never had one fail , loose zero and they always track. But the center dot on the Optika6 is way to large for me and my aging eyes I'm wanting to go to a illuminated reticle. Kind of have it narrowed down to those to scopes . Also must be 30mm tube 50mm objective max and I don't care about weight.

do a search on here. conquest doesn't have the greatest reputation for reliability while the tenmile does.

kkp005

WKR
from everything I’ve seen and read on here, the Triji is much more reliable

I’ve owned several Conquest V4s and all have been reliable dialers. Plus, Conquests don’t have a limit on turret rotations while many brands limit elevation rotations to 1-2 turns. If you have the available elevation travel adjustment, you can get the full range with Zeiss. I won’t ever use it but I can dial over 60 MOA with a 20 MOA.

Also Conquests have huge eye box/FOV. Get the eye relief correct and it’s a large image that goes all the way to a very thin edge. It’s not like looking through a paper towel roll with large black interior borders in view.