ZCO 420

I was really struggling to spend the money but I can honestly say you get what you pay for, its incredible.
Head and shoulders above a Zeiss V4 or V6, Leupold VX6HD, NF ATACR or NXS.
I use the before mentioned for comparison because I have or have had them recently.
Buy once cry once is the motto here but like a friend warned me once you use top tier glass everything else looks fuzzy and he was right. It's blocky and took some getting used to but optically leaves you wanting nothing, if you can afford it I wouldn't hesitate.

PS. I know its a bit apples vs oranges for comparison but the point I am trying to make is it's worth it.

Last edited:
I had a 5-27 when they first came out… wasn’t satisfied with them so I sold them but I got a chance to look over a 4-20 a buddy of mine has and it appeared to be much better optically. Enjoy!

Xycod

Lil-Rokslider
Great glass, but so are many others, still I’ve about went all NF or ZCO on most other than simple reticle scopes for hunting. Then main difference for me between zco, a nf atacr, a tt, is the color.

Resolution/glass is pretty much a wash in all three, or in all the samples I’ve had, the atacr’s I have and have had all have a warmer view though, the zco is somewhere in between and the tt is cooler.

Contrast also varies a bit but from what I’ve seen it’s more sample variation than brand.

Last edited:
I'm holding off on ZCO/Tangent until 2026 when their FOV will get unthrottled but they seem like great scopes I'm jealous of their image quality.