Zamberlan kuiu pamir gtx boots

sessions

FNG
New to the site just looking for some info on these boots are they true to size wear well and a wide or narrow fit boot

Kotaman

WKR
They run true to size...a little narrower than normal in the forefoot and a little wider in the heel. My foot is opposite so they didn't work for me. Awesome boot though if you can get them to fit...

I will add: These are an EXTREMELY stiff boot. ALMOST as stiff as "plastics". When I went longer to try and get the width right, the boot really got sloppy and I had a hard time tightening up the laces. Quite simply, I just couldn't make them work and tried two different sizes.

Last edited:
had 3 pairs trying to get them to work, funny sizing compared to other brands. fore foots narrow for sure. i wear a 42.5 euro, 9 1/2 us. the 9 1/2 in these was a euro 44 and the us 9 was a 43 euro, weird to me..... the 9 1/2 forefoot was good but boot too long, the 9 was good in length but too narrow up front. i prefer stiff boots, a la sportiva nepal evo is perfect for me if that helps, these were much more stiff than the la sportiva nepal evo, lowa weisshorn, scarpa mt blanc gtx. to be honest this is the stiffest boot i have ever tried on. the lacing system really did not function, i could not make the laces budge in lower foot area to make more tight. perhaps they would break in, but maybe not? either way just did not work for me. i also will add the snow cuff when even walking in the house was tiresom on the back of my leg witch i thought was odd and could see becoming a problem when the miles were tickin away, no other boot had that feeling that i have worn. good luck..........