Your most consistent flying Fixed head?

What’s everyone’s go to fixed head when it comes to accuracy?

The best I’ve found so far has been Magnus stinger/buzzcut or wasp drone. Have always wanted to try QAD exodus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ac338

WKR
100 grain VPA 3 blade vented for me.

- - - Updated - - -

100 grain VPA 3 blade vented for me. Also very easy to resharpen with a bastard file, jewelstik, and leather strop.

OP
T
100 grain VPA 3 blade vented for me.

- - - Updated - - -

100 grain VPA 3 blade vented for me. Also very easy to resharpen with a bastard file, jewelstik, and leather strop.

What fletching do you use? 3 or 4 fletch? Helical?

Ac338

WKR
I am currently shooting a 400 spine victory VAP TKO gamer arrow with 3 helical blazer vanes. It's a 8.4 gpi arrow and I use the 35 grain shok aluminum outsert. I do spin test all my arrows with the broadhead that will stay on it during the season.

lumis17

Lil-Rokslider
Never had problems with Muzzy broadheads. If other broadheads aren’t flying right and I’m wondering if it’s me or the heads, I’ll shoot Muzzys to verify things. Also, I wish other manufacturers offered sturdy practice blades like they do.

dkime

WKR
Solid 100gr, ST Standard, ST Magnum, in that order but once I get below 275fps they are all extremely consistent.

Shuttle T and was em 3 blade. ATAC flew great this past year but only one season with them so we will see how consistently accurate they stay through another season. I almost always shoot a fixed, expandable and field point when I practice which is almost daily April through beginning of September and keep shooting through November as time allows.

OP
T
Strickland Helix, they’re legit.

How do they compare to the kudus? I don’t have experience with either but I think I would prefer the kudu because the blade and ferrule are permanently attached vs a screw attachment with the helix

TravisIN

WKR
Trophy taker atacs are crazy accurate and forgiving

elkguide

WKR
With my bow properly tuned, I haven't had any issues.
I prefer German Kinetics, Solids or Slick Tricks.