Yet again...Tire talk

Lowg08

WKR
Goodyear used to make a tire with kevlar. They still might make it, but only in smaller tires or light truck. Not a dedicated load range e towing tire.

Googled after I posted, Good year wrangler adventurer with Kevlar.
I had to settle for a set of the Kevlar Goodyear before we left for idalia. Couldn’t get my Yokohama in time before we left. Been on a month and already showing allot of wear.

dtrkyman

WKR
I had the Goodyear Kevlar at, good on the road but not off road and prone to puncture!

N ver again, got em dirt cheap at least, to be fair they were decent for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive got Cooper Discoverers on my Sequoia and work F150. I like them on the the Toyota, little noisier, but more tread too. I dont like them on my F150. I had BFG KO2s and they ran quiet and smooth, but got damaged so had to replace. Never thought I would have liked the KO2s more. KO2s felt smoother on the highway and less noise at least in the F150.

These are my go to tires on both my trucks. A great all around tire.
Same here. Quite compared to Wranglers, good enough siping for our long winters and they last if you rotate them at 5k. Have them on F350 and had them on old K2500.

robtattoo

WKR
Another vote for BFG AT ko2s.
I've tried others & just keep coming back to these. I had them on my old f250 & nothing at all gave me the longevity, mild offroad capability & road handling.

I just bought a newer f150 & it came with the original 2018 Wrangler Kevlars. There was dry rot cracking in the treads, very uneven wear & still a lot of tread left at 81,000 miles.
I switched them out for BFGs straight away.

That is interesting to hear about the issues you're having with the Coopers. Have you submitted any warranty claims on them? I've put over 10k on mine on interstate, two-lane, and gravel without any issues in the last year. I live on gravel 2 miles from pavement and use my truck for hunting, fishing, etc..., and tow a 17' Lund deep-V.
One set was warrantied, the next we did tire Rama warranty so just had to pay the $250. I was averaging 20k per set. This year I’m at 36k since February 3rd. 24 miles of gravel one way to work I’m at about every day other office is 5 miles away 2 are gravel. Just stating my experience and I personally won’t spend money on coopers. On my work pickup I’ll put whatever on because they won’t make it a year anyways.