WY Corner crossing update

Okhotnik

WKR
Just looked at their website and 2021 annual report. They had the Wyoming corner crossing deal as their #1 win for 2021. I surely don't know the happenings of everything behind the scenes but it seems like the national org is taking a lot of credit for work done by a few members in WY like Buzz and Jeff and a gofundme that I can't believe was primarily successful due to BHA involvement. The gofundme didn't need to be started by a BHA chapter for it to get noticed and shared by Rinella and Newberg and I'd bet Robby and Avery had a moment of pause BECAUSE OF BHA affiliation before Rokslide social shared it to followers.

Just hard to look at $4,418,714 spent on policy advocacy, Habitat Stewardship, and Education and not think they could cut spending on something in order to foot the bill for these hunters. Maybe they are, behind the scenes. One would think the counter civil suit puts the hunters more at risk of paying even more Eshelman legal costs if they lose so maybe that is a sign they got more financial firepower behind them now.

how much money did BHA spend on trapping bans and bear and mountain lion hunting being banned? lol. zero of course

Last edited:
how much money did BHA spend on trapping bans and bear and mountain lion hunting being banned? lol. zero of course

BHA deserves some carrots with the sticks. At least they advocated against trapping bans and ending bear hunting seasons in the past year or two. Can't say the same for a lot of other hunting orgs.

Okhotnik

WKR
BHA deserves some carrots with the sticks. At least they advocated against trapping bans and ending bear hunting seasons in the past year or two. Can't say the same for a lot of other hunting orgs.
lol. They did nothing and did not donate one cent what a joke. Yeh really helping sportsmen. lol

Looking forward to more gun ban books and editorials from BHA leadership. That will give us hunters more access

Okhotnik

WKR
as usual BHA accomplished zero for the hunter. Why does BHA leadership always push for banning firearms? how does that help hunting?

Marble

WKR

Thought this was interesting.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Schism

WKR
Fred overpaid for the ranch thinking the BLM was his private playground. Nobody to blame but himself. Trying to get $7mil out of these hunters for his own arrogant mistake is asinine. Western real estate brokerages have been convincing out of state big wigs that they get sole access to public lands for a long damn time. Just because he's rich doesn't mean his smart with his money.