WY Corner Crossing County Attorney not running in 2022 ... buh BYE!!!!!

3forks

WKR
Not sure but it isn’t a shocker.

I see where you’re coming from, but not sure I agree.

He posted for years on this board and others, and while he was abrasive - I never saw any really over the top comments from him that would be grounds for him getting banned.

Is a time out the same thing as a ban?

I guess we’ll have to see if we get a new member with a login like “Pint Night” or something that posts similar comments to what Buzz did/does…

OP
R

redfish

FNG
Buzz the perennial hunting forum badazz? Banned? let's face it, the dude is wound tight so hopefully Buzz will wisely use either this timeout or ban to reflect on his abrasive shortcomings and strive to be a better person

PS: I'm not "Buzz" .... or, am I? :)

tdhanses

WKR
Yeah I bet it’s just a timeout, I missed whatever he did but I’m sure he’ll be back to put us all inline to his opinions shortly.

Billinsd

WKR
Ooh, good one! Red fish, red herring. Classic wit! 👌

I swear you guys are twitterpated with him. It’s cute to see young love in the spring. 💕

I just can’t wait to hear you scream like Beatles fans when he shows up.
I genuinely like and respect Buzz. He is extremely intelligent!!!! When I disagree with him, and it's a lot, he argues extremely well, with good grammar and coherent arguments. I believe he is a very good man!!!!! I do enjoy poking fun at him. Of all the folks on Rokslide I'd like to meet him and drink a bunch of beers with and go hunting with!! I think if will happen some day, especially with all the driving I've been doing through Wyoming to Montana for my beloved Sharptail hunts!!

Last edited:

CoStick

WKR
I genuinely like and respect Buzz. He is extremely intelligent!!!! When I disagree with him, and it's a lot, he argues extremely well, with good grammar and coherent arguments. I believe he is a very good man!!!!! I do enjoy poking fun at him. Of all the folks on Rokslide I'd like to meet him and drink a bunch of beers with and go hunting with!! I think if will happen some day, especially with all the driving I've been doing through Wyoming to Montana for my beloved Sharptail hunts!!
Definitely an odd ban, “like minded “

I don’t think I would like to meet him, let alone spend any time with him, hearing him drone on and on about how great he is in comparison to all of us lesser beings would be even more annoying if it was in person

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t think I would like to meet him, let alone spend any time with him, hearing him drone on and on about how great he is in comparison to all of us lesser beings would be even more annoying if it was in person

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sounds exactly like something a lesser being would say. 🤔

bozeman

WKR
As a grown man, who cares what others think of you.........I could care less what any internet forum 'guy' thinks of me......I am sure others are in the same boat......

CJ19

WKR
Can someone clear up for me why this "trumped up" charge wasn't tossed by the judge if they were so ridiculous and corrupt?

I am happy about the outcome of the criminal trial and everything but I do find it slightly ironic that buzz is boasting about getting a local official ousted. The chief complaint about that local official being that they issued a ticket on behalf of someone bankrolled by out of state of money. Meanwhile, the entire defense is bankrolled by a national organization with deep financial ties to out of state money and endorsed/promoted by wealthy outdoor celebrities who monetize public resources for personal benefit. I mean I guess a person could make an argument pot/kettle situation. Again, I'm glad lots of people took up the cause but it is slightly ironic.

CJ19

WKR
And while I'm at it, since buzz might not be able to reply, I want to pay him a compliment for helping this case to a good outcome so far. I disagree with him on a lot of things but given the circumstances I certainly think his/bha involvement to help the defense has been a good thing. And I'm a huge critic of both. Good job so far.

OP
R

redfish

FNG
CJ19, honestly, dude, you have not kept up to date on this situation. You don't know that facts because you haven't taken the time to thoroughly research them. Many of us are guilty about skimming through a subject then posting a bunch of questions and/or making assumptions because we didn't do a thorough research.

I get it, man, have been in your boat before but since you have so many questions and feel great irony in the air, take some time to really dive into the subject.

Peace n' Love, Bro!

HOT ROD

WKR
Buzz might be abrasive and not everyone will like what he says but his facts are generally spot on... If half the people here would get involved and fight for what they believe in than things might get done for the better because Buzz does do a lot of lobbing for Wyoming residents and even non residents as far as WG&F issues are concerned... If there is any lobbing to be done as far as game and fish are concerned I want two people in my corner Buzz and jm77 resident or nr....

CJ19

WKR
Buzz might be abrasive and not everyone will like what he says but his facts are generally spot on... If half the people here would get involved and fight for what they believe in than things might get done for the better because Buzz does do a lot of lobbing for Wyoming residents and even non residents as far as WG&F issues are concerned... If there is any lobbing to be done as far as game and fish are concerned I want two people in my corner Buzz and jm77 resident or nr....
I'm aware of that and still disagree on lots of stuff. And I'll also point out that I like to argue on the internet bc I think arguing sometimes in what people consider sometimes may consider a rude fashion is important. If you can't defend your line of logic from some random person on the internet, how on earth will ever defend it again someone that matters. In the past, I have probably sent a few low blows his way and I do regret that. In the future, I would like to think I can keep my vitriol focused on the issues that we disagree on.

Last edited: