WTT WTT/WTS Kifaru Urban Ruck in lightly used condition with one defect (caused by me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a Kifaru Urban Ruck (MSRP $220) in wolf grey. It's in good condition, mostly used for school and light dock fishing. It is not mint though, as it does have some minor cosmetic issues as well as one other thing; the draw cord is gone. I got in a bind with my other pack (main, load bearing one) and had to... appropriate... the three feet of paracord. In the process the little cinch button was removed as well. No damage to the fabric of the pack from this procedure. The p cord was snipped and pulled out. You'll just need to obtain a little cinch button and a piece of paracord and it will be fully functional. It includes a Kifaru black pull out chamber slider organizer panel (MSRP $50).

Total MSRP: $270 + taxes, shipping (and wait time).

Taking off for scuffs/cosmetic imperfections and draw cord, and I'd say that an asking price/trade value of •••••$210•••••• is really (really, really) fair. There's simply not $60 worth of anything wrong with that pack...

Another small incentive for the prospective buyer or trader: I'll cover basic UPS shipping (up to $15). I will provide a tracking number. It will ship in a plastic bag (moisture protection) inside either a box or a heavy duty poly pouch. If shipping goes over by a couple bucks that's fine, but some people who live in the boonies end up having UPS surcharges that push the price into the $20-40 range. In that case, I'll cover $15 worth of shipping.

Very well, moving on. I'm open to trades. The things I don't need are knives, another backpack, or a sleeping bag or tent. I would trade for a comparably valuable four-season bivvy, ideally free standing. I also want lots of other kinds of gear. Anything is worth mentioning. Even things like dry sacks, ultra light pullouts, etc. --$210 worth, of course.

Unrelated, but since I have your attention, I'm also considering trading my (pitched-once) Sawtooth with mosquito mesh doors, with (burned-once) medium box stove for the right Hilleberg tent + cash.

No cheap gear offers in any of this, though, please.

Thank you... Pease drop trade offers below. I won't be able to ship till Monday, though. Possibly earlier but I don't want to promise that.

Or, a simple sell is also on the table for $210.

Status
Not open for further replies.