WTB White/MTI or Knight Ultra-Lite

I actually have several Whites and an Ultra Lite as I went on a mission last year looking for the same and bought more than I needed. I bow hunted this year and just never got around to shooting the muzzys! I definitely plan to sell some of the Whites and not certain if I'd sell the UL. I plan to use a muzzy during the 1st rifle season in a few weeks so I plan to decide what I'm going to see within the next couple weeks. For the Whites, I have a 7 and will likely only keep 2 or 3 at most. I bought them based on researching them as guys that have them really love them and they are likely the best shooting conical (just from reading many posts on many websites). I will be selling a Whitetail and a few Super 91's. All but one are the .504 cal and one is a .451. Sorry I'm not too specific on guns or prices yet as I just have been busy the last several weeks focused on my bowhunting and a few other projects. Let me know if you're interested and I can send you a message once I figure out what I'm going to sell.

OP
muleman

muleman

WKR
I actually have several Whites and an Ultra Lite as I went on a mission last year looking for the same and bought more than I needed. I bow hunted this year and just never got around to shooting the muzzys! I definitely plan to sell some of the Whites and not certain if I'd sell the UL. I plan to use a muzzy during the 1st rifle season in a few weeks so I plan to decide what I'm going to see within the next couple weeks. For the Whites, I have a 7 and will likely only keep 2 or 3 at most. I bought them based on researching them as guys that have them really love them and they are likely the best shooting conical (just from reading many posts on many websites). I will be selling a Whitetail and a few Super 91's. All but one are the .504 cal and one is a .451. Sorry I'm not too specific on guns or prices yet as I just have been busy the last several weeks focused on my bowhunting and a few other projects. Let me know if you're interested and I can send you a message once I figure out what I'm going to sell.

PM sent

paddlehead

Lil-Rokslider
My brother has a Whites Whitetail Hunter for sale if you are interested.

paddlehead

Lil-Rokslider
How do Whites rack up for accuracy? Can they be turned into long range muzzy guns?

Personally I have not shot them enough to vouch for them. However, I have followed several posts regarding White muzzy's and pretty much all claim to have excellent accuracy which could be used for longer ranges. fyi, if you look up posts on MonsterMuleys, you'll find there are people that can shoot them out to 400 yds with open sights. Not that they claim to shoot animals at that range but there is a guy (Marley) there that has used it to take an elk at nearly 300 yds so I think that'd be considered long range for most people that shoot muzzy's. I'm just starting to shoot mine now as I've been more focused on a bow hunt. I'm hoping to use my muzzy in a week or so for a rifle cow hunt.