WTB Quality Pack for First Time Hunter

jjr

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just moved to Utah and am excited for my first time hunting this fall; drew a buck tag in an antler-less control area and am starting to scout! I've just about finished gearing up but my old backpacking pack won't cut it so I'm looking for a good hunting pack (after looking at the reviews here, hopefully exo/kifaru/sg etc) and looking for something that would fit someone 6'1'' with a 31'' waist

Thanks!

Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
Just moved to Utah and am excited for my first time hunting this fall; drew a buck tag in an antler-less control area and am starting to scout! I've just about finished gearing up but my old backpacking pack won't cut it so I'm looking for a good hunting pack (after looking at the reviews here, hopefully exo/kifaru/sg etc) and looking for something that would fit someone 6'1'' with a 31'' waist

Thanks!

I'd go kifaru if you can afford it. If you can make it to CO and talk to them you are better off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

team3t

WKR
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
You cannot go wrong with Exo Mountain, Kifaru or SG.

We have packed out several elk and deer with all three. They all are solid framed packs and made well in the US.

Get a small belt. If you go Kifaru look for a 24" frame. Exo and SG frames adjust.

There are several bags to choose from. Depends on how much gear you need to pack.

Exo Mountain and SG- meat goes between the frame and bag.

Kifaru offers many accessorie bags that allow you to customize.

Have put them all to good use. Your on the right track with either.