Sold WTB Custom Tikka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Estes640

FNG
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking for a hunting tikka with a steel barrel, preferably threaded 5/8”-24. Fairly open on caliber. Let me know what you have. Not looking for a rifle with a factory barrel currently. I have a 6 creed so looking for something a little bigger.

Been debating back and forth. If I can’t find anything I’m looking for I will stick with my current custom. I just love the tikka platform but can’t stand the slower barrels so a custom barrel is a must.

Last edited:

kickemall

WKR
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
22 Creedmoor with SS Tikka T3x action that has 124 rounds on it. Preferred Barrel Blanks shouldered prefit with 10 rounds through it. Barrel is SS .850 taperless, .080 freebore and 5/8 x 24 threads, hand lapped, 1-7 right hand twist with an APA Little Bastard Gen 3 brake (has top ports). Sits in KRG Bravo, FDE color and takes AICS mags, one included and has front pic rail. Comes with a Mountain Tactical 20 moa rail, MT bottom metal and installed MT trigger spring. Scope, rings and bipod not included. I'm willing to part this out but the barreled action has to go first so pm for price if interested. I had this put together but don't hand load and shortly realized I didn't want to deal with getting ammo. I shot ten rounds through it and two three shot groups were 5/16" with Herdershot Extreme Ammo loaded with 73 grain Hammer Hunters. I have 3 and half boxes of those if someone wanted them for additional cost. Gun shot them at 3500 fps. There is almost no noticeable recoil when shooting this rifle.
$1900 obo to your FFL. Barreled action is also an option.

OP
E

Estes640

FNG
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
22 Creedmoor with SS Tikka T3x action that has 124 rounds on it. Preferred Barrel Blanks shouldered prefit with 10 rounds through it. Barrel is SS .850 taperless, .080 freebore and 5/8 x 24 threads, hand lapped, 1-7 right hand twist with an APA Little Bastard Gen 3 brake (has top ports). Sits in KRG Bravo, FDE color and takes AICS mags, one included and has front pic rail. Comes with a Mountain Tactical 20 moa rail, MT bottom metal and installed MT trigger spring. Scope, rings and bipod not included. I'm willing to part this out but the barreled action has to go first so pm for price if interested. I had this put together but don't hand load and shortly realized I didn't want to deal with getting ammo. I shot ten rounds through it and two three shot groups were 5/16" with Herdershot Extreme Ammo loaded with 73 grain Hammer Hunters. I have 3 and half boxes of those if someone wanted them for additional cost. Gun shot them at 3500 fps. There is almost no noticeable recoil when shooting this rifle.
$1900 obo to your FFL. Barreled action is also an option.
Thanks for the offer! Sounds like an awesome shooter. Should have mentioned I’m looking for something a caliber bigger than my current 6 creed or more.

gtriple

WKR
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
If you want to build your own, you can borrow the tools in my sig. It's incredibly easy.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
300 WSM on LRH in a McMillan for $1600

lak2004

WKR
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
300 WSM on LRH in a McMillan for $1600
That's a pretty good deal, I'd jump on it if it was a shorter barrel threaded!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have an unfired 7PRC 20" Proof CF sendero lite (built off barrel blank, not prefit)on stainless T3X 300WM action. Will be in a stockys VG CF stock soon (pending shipment).

I don't want to sell it but I might build a 6 creed instead if I could recoup most of my funds.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I have an unfired 7PRC 20" Proof CF sendero lite (built off barrel blank, not prefit)on stainless T3X 300WM action. Will be in a stockys VG CF stock soon (pending shipment).

I don't want to sell it but I might build a 6 creed instead if I could recoup most of my funds.
I’d be interested if OP isn’t.

OP
E

Estes640

FNG
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Shot you a message

That's a pretty good deal, I'd jump on it if it was a shorter barrel threaded!
Exactly my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.