Wrangler Jeans for 98 Cents?!

Glendon Mullins

Hillbilly Moderator
Staff member

Academy has these on sale for 98 cents? if i am reading this right lol. size 38w 32L only though, I am 30L so I am out but thought i would pass it on to you guys just incase someone needs some jeans.

It says free store pickup only, so i guess a bit of a gamble whether they are in stock near you

CorbLand

WKR
If anyone can get their hands on these, I will take 10 pairs and cover shipping to me plus your time. Shoot me a PM.

Wrench

WKR
You can't buy material for shooting bags that cheap.....there's 4 in each pair.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Some of the Wrangler jeans I've bought the last couple years are barely worth $0.98. They're made in Mexico and tend to fall apart. Just last week the stitching that attaches the waist section to the top of the pants came out and the whole left side waist pulled off with the belt loops......SMH. A couple years ago I was getting out of the car and they split from the waist band all the way down to below my rear pockets. What on earth? Real jeans are tough to split like that even if they're already ripped and you're trying to rip them further. Wearing 36w x 38l I have to buy them directly from Wrangler. I get a decent discount, but still.......the quality just isn't there anymore.

Rob5589

WKR
Some of the Wrangler jeans I've bought the last couple years are barely worth $0.98. They're made in Mexico and tend to fall apart. Just last week the stitching that attaches the waist section to the top of the pants came out and the whole left side waist pulled off with the belt loops......SMH. A couple years ago I was getting out of the car and they split from the waist band all the way down to below my rear pockets. What on earth? Real jeans are tough to split like that even if they're already ripped and you're trying to rip them further. Wearing 36w x 38l I have to buy them directly from Wrangler. I get a decent discount, but still.......the quality just isn't there anymore.
No problems with mine. But I wear them mostly while drinking 12 dollar IPA's, wearing a flannel, and some Doc Marten boots. Can't seem to get my hipster beard to grow in though, unfortunately...