Would you buy this scope?

I’d definitely be in. Qty depends on execution. $1k easier than $1500 obviously.

Adjustable parallax would be desired but only if it actually seems to make a difference unlike 2.5-10 NXS.

43.6N

FNG
Yes. Put me down for 2.

My ideal spec:
3-12x40 or 42. With 30mm tube.
Locking elevation AND zero stop.
Alu covers
Reticle: some variation of windplex with double/dummy-thick outer crosshairs for low mag. But also have a center dot. +/- Illumination.
Mil based

Reactions: NSI

LightFoot

WKR
That would be an ideal scope. Yes.

A matching fixed 8x44 or 8x50 with the same requirements met would be the bees knees. Wide FOV fixed 8 power scope would be an excellent western mountain terrain hunting scope.

I’d also like a fixed 6x or 8x with those specs. Like the S&B PMII 6x42 or 10x42, but at the $1K price tag (or less).

>>>——JAKE——>

walk2112

Lil-Rokslider

Idea/configuration is very similar to the hypothetical RS3.4c I pulled outa my rear when taking feedback on this poll. Figured would post here as a lot of the commentary and feedback fell right in line with a low profile, reasonably priced, 20ish oz. 3-12 or 2.5-10 with the features described in OP.

Yeah, I’d buy one if well executed.

Sevens

WKR
Yes, can count me as interested as well. Rokslide has made it so the only scopes I’ll buy are:

-SWFA (but they don’t have a zero stop)
-Trijicon Tenmile (but their reticle is hard to see at low power)
-Nightforce (but they’re expensive for FFP, Zerostop models)
Maven RS1.2 (but they’re never available in MIL/MIL)

I need more variety in my life. Also, something cool to help folks easily identify a fellow WKR like a Rokslide green turret would be cool.

bpitcher

FNG
Sounds almost exactly what I'm looking for.

Like others, a $1k price point would be more enticing for multiples.

Moose83

Lil-Rokslider
If it doesn't end up twice the price by the time it gets into Canada I'd be interested in one eventually.

Scope specs:

FFP 3-12x40 to 3-12x44mm

Consistently holds zero through 3-foot drops and 3,000 rounds of constant use.

The reticle is specially designed for 25 to 600 yards, with bold outer posts and correct center aiming references.

Zero Stop

Low profile top turret.

Capped windage.

Large eye box

Good glass

20oz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Somehow on page 9 of a less than day old thread! This is exactly the scope I want for all of my rifles.