Would you buy this scope?

Qholum37

Lil-Rokslider
I would also be in at around the $1000 price point so I could buy 2 or 3 to start. Call me crazy but I still prefer MOA but if it checked all those other boxes maybe it would motivate me to finally switch! I think that magnification range is absolutely perfect and as long as the reticle is truly usable for close in shots I would be all over it. Adjustable parallax would also be nice.

SDHNTR

WKR
Apparently even that company can’t grasp it.
This is what baffles me. The wheel has already been invented. All that needs to happen is for said company to get their chit together on the inventory front! Grow some satchel and put some product on the shelves. If you don’t have the money, find it. The demand is obviously there.

Sadler

WKR
I’d be in for one right away. Then two more if I want to replace my NX8s. Only thing I’d like to add is having a removable power throw lever like nightforce offers.

ManBun

FNG
I would definitely be in for 1!!! Ive held off buying the Nightforce nxs 2.5x10 the last couple years hoping they would have made a 3x12 model!

Qholum37

Lil-Rokslider
NO moa!!! Don’t be wasting production on none of that
OR just keep up on production for both. I am probably in the minority here but prefer MOA because that’s all I’ve ever used and see no issues but would not be opposed to switching if a scope like this was made in MIL only. It sounds like the perfect scope that we’ve all been wanting for way too long. This is very exciting stuff!

Qholum37

Lil-Rokslider
I would definitely be in for 1!!! Ive held off buying the Nightforce nxs 2.5x10 the last couple years hoping they would have made a 3x12 model!
Same here but it’s the giant windage knob for me that is hard to get past.

Bluumoon

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
OR just keep up on production for both. I am probably in the minority here but prefer MOA because that’s all I’ve ever used and see no issues but would not be opposed to switching if a scope like this was made in MIL only. It sounds like the perfect scope that we’ve all been wanting for way too long. This is very exciting stuff!

Mil only feels weird because you’ve been doing it wrong all your life.

Edge

FNG
All:

It’s a serious question from Ryan. This is not just a feeler post. No presale or other nonsense.

If a 3-12x40’ish mil/mil scope was offered that was consistently reliable and durable, was tested heavily, had multiple reticles that were truly usable/visible from 3-12x, a good/great eyebox and DOF, low profile zero stop elevation and capped windage; and was under $1,500- would you buy it?
Yes

Macintosh

WKR
Im not scope shopping right now, but if I were a 3-12 as described would be a strong contender—currently happily using a 3-12 klassik so a “same-ish” scope with more elevation travel would for sure be a contender. A 2.5-10 probably would be #1, followed by 3-12. Starting at above 3x would be a deal-breaker though, unless it had a magically wide fov. The reticle is always a personal thing for me so ultimately that’d be the make-or-break element.

I’d personally prefer a 4-16x. I really like the NF NXS 2.5-10 but not sure the mag range of 3-12x would justify me dumping the NXS for it. I know it would be FFP and some other differing features but don’t have much issue with the SFP in the lower mag range scopes.