Would you buy this scope?

NSI

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
What are you talking about? It ain’t rocket science. You shoulder your rifle, if it’s setup properly, it points to your target. I hate that you’re having problems doing that. Maybe with some practice or setting your rifle/scope up to fit you better may help you. Good luck with your issues that you’re having with it.
Hell, I'll bite. A few clarifying questions:

1) What magnifications at what ranges are you using?
2) Do those mags change for steel vs animals?
3) What cartridges are you shooting at these mags?
4) What is your average reticle deflection in mils, observed after the recoil cycle prior to re-aiming?
5) Where, relatively speaking, in the reticle, does the target appear after the recoil cycle when shooting prone at these mags and distances? Does it ever not appear? Has that ever been a problem on animals?
6) Same as 5, but for field positions less stable than prone - such as seated supported, seated unsupported, tripod, off-hand, etc.

Appreciate you engaging,
-J

NSI

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
The special orders had to come through Eurooptic as they were the only US dealer. Eurooptic was great to deal with, but working with S&B is not a quick process. A person shouldn't order through them if they aren't patient and understanding of the fact that timelines/production schedule for S&B should be taken with a grain of salt...the size of a 50 lb mineral block.

For me, it was worth the wait and the $. Yesterday I switched one of them over to the rifle I'll do most of my hunting with this year. I'd had a NXS 2.5-10x42 on it, it fit the purpose of the rifle and I'd been shooting it all summer...but kept thinking about how I prefer the PMII.

View attachment 775940
I hate to derail the thread, but could you point me to a thread which describes the characteristics of this optic? Or list them quickly in reply? (weight, price, reticle, turrets, ordering instructions etc.)

Thanks,
-J

ElPollo

WKR
What are you talking about? It ain’t rocket science. You shoulder your rifle, if it’s setup properly, it points to your target. I hate that you’re having problems doing that. Maybe with some practice or setting your rifle/scope up to fit you better may help you. Good luck with your issues that you’re having with it.
I’m curious what your motivation is for posting on this site since you seem to know all the answers to everything and yet don’t seem to provide any useful information for anything. It appears you just like being a shit-stirring internet troll. That seems like a pretty sad existence. But you get to choose who you want to be.

JGRaider

WKR
I’m curious what your motivation is for posting on this site since you seem to know all the answers to everything and yet don’t seem to provide any useful information for anything. It appears you just like being a shit-stirring internet troll. That seems like a pretty sad existence. But you get to choose who you want to be.
It was an appropriate answer to a stupid question that you asked. It should be second nature to shoulder your rifle and get a clear FOV if, as he mentioned, your gear is set up correctly. You whine more than my neighbor's 7 year old daughter.

ElPollo

WKR
It was an appropriate answer to a stupid question that you asked. It should be second nature to shoulder your rifle and get a clear FOV if, as he mentioned, your gear is set up correctly. You whine more than my neighbor's 7 year old daughter.
I’m unsure why asking him to tell me why high magnification scopes are better for spotting impacts or getting on target quickly is a stupid question. If you agree with him, you’re welcome to defend his opinion. He chose not to.