Worth upgrading from zermatt?

I’m currently using an origin action and have been for a couple years, I have a 300wsm proof barrel and a smokeless muzzleloader barrel for it, it has never given me any issues but I have always wondered what I am missing out on by not trying out something like the sr3, impact nbk, or just a higher end action, curious what those of you that have used these origin and some higher end actions think

FLShooter293

Lil-Rokslider
I have an Origin and a TL3. No difference other than bottom metal. I’m currently building a 300 WSM on a medium Origin. Buy another Origin and build another rifle!

SloppyJ

WKR
Good to hear. I have a long and short origin. Going to pick up a medium one to round it out and another short for a match gun.

I got my last one from NSS and went with their beads lasted finish. It looks great but my dlc or nitrided long action is just a touch smoother. I have no real complaints from them.

My long action doesn't feed the greatest with 3.8" 300prc rounds and a UM metal and mag. I can't slowly chamber one but if I do it quickly it's just fine. As I keep tweaking it, it's getting better.

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Zermat is one of the best. Origin in their “budget” action, but it’s still better than most any factory.

waspocrew

WKR
Origin is a great action. You'll really don't "gain" much by going with a TL3, SR3, etc. besides an integrated lug. I have a couple TL3s and enjoy them, but if I build another (read: when I build another), I'll probably save a little $$ and just go with an Origin.

One action I really like is my Terminus Zeus. That thing is super slick and the 60* bolt throw is incredible. Barrel changes with the QC tenon take a minute or two to accomplish.