Worth upgrading from zermatt?

I’m currently using an origin action and have been for a couple years, I have a 300wsm proof barrel and a smokeless muzzleloader barrel for it, it has never given me any issues but I have always wondered what I am missing out on by not trying out something like the sr3, impact nbk, or just a higher end action, curious what those of you that have used these origin and some higher end actions think

FLShooter293

Lil-Rokslider
I have an Origin and a TL3. No difference other than bottom metal. I’m currently building a 300 WSM on a medium Origin. Buy another Origin and build another rifle!

SloppyJ

WKR
Good to hear. I have a long and short origin. Going to pick up a medium one to round it out and another short for a match gun.

I got my last one from NSS and went with their beads lasted finish. It looks great but my dlc or nitrided long action is just a touch smoother. I have no real complaints from them.

My long action doesn't feed the greatest with 3.8" 300prc rounds and a UM metal and mag. I can't slowly chamber one but if I do it quickly it's just fine. As I keep tweaking it, it's getting better.