Woodstove

200 hundred dollars a cord good dry oak split and delivered here, I cannot cut,split and haul a cord for that.

Can you explain how the HVAC was designed to move the stove heat? That sounds amazing.
When building we had the air return vents installed in the living room right next to the Kuma Woodstove. (in pic right of stove and right of tv stand) If I want heat into the basement, turn on the circulation fan in HVAC, and in about a hour the 1800 sqft basement is warmed up nice from the ducts. Same With master bed and bath on main level opposite end of house. The kids rooms upstairs do not need image.jpgmuch additional heat. They suffer in the mid 80’s when stove is cranking. They have to keep doors closed or windows open!
We also have a mega ceiling fan that moves the heat down from the high ceiling. Exposed stove pipe on interior disperses more heat inside verses pipe into brick or elbow direct to exterior.

Rokbar

WKR
Can you explain how the HVAC was designed to move the stove heat? That sounds amazing.
For my house, I have the stove in the basement. I have a return vent right above the stove. When the stove is putting out a lot of. heat I turn the thermostat fan to run and circulates the heat through the system. You could make it even better by constructing a hood above the stove and coonect to the return duct of the hvac. I have 3 more return vents upstairs. I may block one off to suck in more air from downstairs.