Women’s pants help.

MasonfromWi

Lil-Rokslider
Hello,

I’m seeking advice on women’s pants that are quiet in the inner thigh area. My wife has strong legs and as a result the thighs rub together and I’m having trouble finding her a quiet pair of pants for her elk hunt this fall. I had high hopes for the First Lite 308 but they just came in the mail and they also make noise.

It’s a rifle hunt so maybe it won’t be as big of a deal as it was on our archery hunt a few years ago but I’d really like to come up with a solution if possible.

Thank you

I see Alpine fit got a worthy mention. My SO wears the Barney’s pa-18 pants and loves em. Thin quiet nylon. Two great Alaskan companies.

NoriHunts

FNG
Hi. Do you expect to be hunting in colder or hotter weather? And how tall is your wife? I've found both of these things to make a big difference in women's pants choices.

NoriHunts

FNG
For hot weather I truly love the fabric on the Forloh solAir pants. I found the fit on their women's line to be terrible (waist too loose while thighs were super tight and they were way too short for me), but the men's version was great.

For milder weather I usually hunt in the Athleta headlands hybrid cargo leggings. They come in a nice dark green and are abrasion resistant and very quiet. I like that they come in a tall option as well.

I also have the sitka cadence pants and find them to be very comfortable and pretty quiet.

Caseknife

Lil-Rokslider
Has she tried the Kuiu Attack pants, my wife and sister really like them, very comfortable and are quiet.