Women and Swarovski’s

I just have to brag on my fiancé a little bit. I have been looking at getting a Swarovski spotting scope for a while now and just hadn’t pulled the trigger. I have a 3rd season Colorado tag coming up next week and was drooling over having one for this hunt. Rewind a couple weeks when I got home from hunting a draw tag here in my home state and I walk into our closet to put some gear away and there’s a brand new 20-60x65 Swarovski box sitting there for me!! I was blown away to say the least! To top it off she told me to only kill a buck that’s worth putting on the wall. I have to say I couldn’t be more happy to be marrying this woman, she’s definitely a keeper!

Attachments

• C78E41F6-A154-4F7B-8A1D-CE560C4427DC.jpeg
    C78E41F6-A154-4F7B-8A1D-CE560C4427DC.jpeg
    266.4 KB · Views: 89
Man she reminds me of my girlfriend, had to date many and marry/divorce one to finally find her, you are lucky if you found her early, make sure you show her how much you appreciate her, she’s rare!

I just have to brag on my fiancé a little bit. I have been looking at getting a Swarovski spotting scope for a while now and just hadn’t pulled the trigger. I have a 3rd season Colorado tag coming up next week and was drooling over having one for this hunt. Rewind a couple weeks when I got home from hunting a draw tag here in my home state and I walk into our closet to put some gear away and there’s a brand new 20-60x65 Swarovski box sitting there for me!! I was blown away to say the least! To top it off she told me to only kill a buck that’s worth putting on the wall. I have to say I couldn’t be more happy to be marrying this woman, she’s definitely a keeper!
Sounds like mine lol, we were coming back from vacation and I saw that there was buds gun shop which I’d seen online but never been too. We go inside and I’m walking past the rifle racks and notice a marlin 1895 sbl. I’ve dream of one of these guns forever now so I stop and pick it up and start drooling on it. She comes around the corner and sees me and asks about it and I explain it to her. Well two weeks later, she comes to see me at work and says a light is flickering in her trunk so I open it. I completely miss the gun and am looking at the trunk well I finally notice the box and open it. To say blown away is an understatement.

Back