Wolf lawsuit against US Fish and Wildlife

^that needs to depict a bloody helpless newborn calf with it's guts hanging out waiting to die and a wolf with blood all over it's face. Gotta meet the tactics of the opposition and let's face it that's a realistic image.

Shepardg

FNG
The wolf debacle continues, as noted it will never end. We were foolish in 1996 to ever allow them and agree to the established number that was far surpassed before the crazy judge chosen kept nixing the ability to manage them once the agreed number was reached. Now we have the Colorado craziness/madness, and wolves in Wa and Or and Mn/Wi and then all the wolves in Canada and AK. They are far far from endangered and the crazies know it, just a way to play the system in place. Reading about it just pisses me off!
They are getting out of control in MI, UP meanwhile the DNR scratches their head on why they can’t grow the whitetail Hurd as landowners repeatedly tell them the exact reason. Politics, Greed and Money will be the down fall the American sportsman.

OP

WKR
^that needs to depict a bloody helpless newborn calf with it's guts hanging out waiting to die and a wolf with blood all over it's face. Gotta meet the tactics of the opposition and let's face it that's a realistic image.
The opposition also has realistic images. They're anxious to use them. And they're far ahead in the PR battle. It just keeps getting worse, with new stuff coming out daily.

You can hear, "He's starting to get his legs under him."

I wish people would stop with moral equivalency. You know, things like, "Oh, that looks no different than a bear that has been darted to me." The whole world now knows that a darted bear that is "starting to get his legs under him" is released and this particular wolf was shot. Not to mention the darted bear was caught in a culvert trap and this particular wolf was run over by a snowmobile and then toyed with for a while. I believe moral equivalency arguments just set us back on effective state level wolf management.

Last edited:
The opposition also has realistic images. They're anxious to use them. And they're far ahead in the PR battle. It just keeps getting worse, with new stuff coming out daily.

You can hear, "He's starting to get his legs under him."

I wish people would stop with moral equivalency. You know, things like, "Oh, that looks no different than a bear that has been darted to me." The whole world now knows that a darted bear that is "starting to get his legs under him" is released and this particular wolf was shot. Not to mention the darted bear was caught in a culvert trap and this particular wolf was run over by a snowmobile and then toyed with for a while. I believe moral equivalency arguments just set us back on effective state level wolf management.
It's not so much of a moral equivalency thing to me, it's more about showing Kathy blue hair the consequences of voting for her damn wolves, etc. They want to ignore what they've caused and I'd like to shove it in their faces.