WKR - we could use your help! Looking inside for free candy and memes

Status
Not open for further replies.

mt100gr.

WKR
I want to know more about the "vetting" process that was used here. 😆

This was the fishiest smelling thread I've seen on here in a while...I watched it for the first couple days...

Nice that so many good people are willing to help. Bummer that it was misdirected right out of the gate.

So did I get scammed or not? Hard to sift the memes for evidence.

If indeed I did get hosed, I’ve lost $50 on dumber things.

I think it's only speculation at this point but since oregonhunter13 has pretty much abandoned this thread everyone is assuming foul play. Someone correct me if I missed new details.

Also, as @Banded_spooney mentioned, some of us are just trying to get our money's worth of memes in.

svivian

WKR
I think it's only speculation at this point but since oregonhunter13 has pretty much abandoned this thread everyone is assuming foul play. Someone correct me if I missed new details.

Also, as @Banded_spooney mentioned, some of us are just trying to get our money's worth of memes in.
Hey @fngTony considering the circumstances you might as well let us post memes of dudes snorting coke off women at this point.... :ROFLMAO:

manitou1

WKR
It is what was in your heart when giving. Those of you that donated gave with good intent to help somebody out and are better men for it, regardless of the outcome.
I imagine many of us have been duped a time or two in the charitable contributions department.
Not saying that is what happened here, but live with good conscience that you donated to help someone.
Unfortunately, an occurance or two of getting scammed ruins it for people in need in the future, making generous folks weary of helping again once stung... the very reason I did not donate this go. I have personally been duped by these types of issues in the past for pretty good chunks of change. I abhor this type of dishonesty as , like stated earlier, it takes away from those really in need.
Hopefully the young man was honest and he obtained his binos... but it sure would be nice if he would clarify the issue instead of leaving folks hanging. The solution is an easy one.

fwafwow

WKR
Classified Approved
Hey @fngTony considering the circumstances you might as well let us post memes of dudes snorting coke off women at this point.... :ROFLMAO:
Wait - are those sorts of memes currently frowned upon? Askin for a friend….

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.