WKR - we could use your help! Looking inside for free candy and memes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I missing something? I haven’t paid much attention to this thread in a while but the lack of gratitude seems unbelievable from OH13. And don’t feed me the “ it’s hunting season he’s busy BS”. Doesn’t he work at a f***ing coffee shop ? Like they don’t have adequate internet there lmao.

I once lost a pair of swaros and a guy from out of town found them and returned them to me. Later that year during Christmas season I drive 1.5 hrs, bought him a sizeable gift card to the local gun shop and hand delivered it to his business with a thank you card. And OH13 can’t muster a “thanks for the swaros post”. Damn I’m glad I didn’t donate a dime. Just smells fishy to me. Proceed with the memes

fwafwow

WKR
Classified Approved
Am I missing something? I haven’t paid much attention to this thread in a while but the lack of gratitude seems unbelievable from OH13. And don’t feed me the “ it’s hunting season he’s busy BS”. Doesn’t he work at a f***ing coffee shop ? Like they don’t have adequate internet there lmao.

I once lost a pair of swaros and a guy from out of town found them and returned them to me. Later that year during Christmas season I drive 1.5 hrs, bought him a sizeable gift card to the local gun shop and hand delivered it to his business with a thank you card. And OH13 can’t muster a “thanks for the swaros post”. Damn I’m glad I didn’t donate a dime. Just smells fishy to me. Proceed with the memes
In fairness he did do a thank you post (#44) and an opus-length paragraph post-hunt report (#300). I am still wondering if he got the Swaros, next hunting plans and what was so good to eat at Dollar General!

Can we all just face facts here and realize that this dude pulled off the greatest scam on Rokslide of all time?

that involves also facing the facts that he was aided and abetted by one or more WKRs. This whole thing has been extraordinarily suspicious from the very beginning for everyone involved.

fwafwow

WKR
Classified Approved
There is no possible way this was a scam, as I'm way too smart to be fooled. If anything, this is more likely analogous to those old Greek stories where one of the gods comes down to play with the mortals and then the god judges the mortals based on how they act. I'm confident that this will all turn out to be some psych experiment, or contest by the mods, and winners will be exalted and showered with free WKR stickers and t-shirts and new WKR monikers under our avatars.

Last edited:

zacattack

WKR
This story has definitely delivered. Now we just need a picture of the kid, Doug from cameraland and his new swaros. Rokslide might actually implode if that happens.

Scottyboy

WKR
Can we all just face facts here and realize that this dude pulled off the greatest scam on Rokslide of all time?
“Vetted” no less. 🙄 interesting how 3 parties have gone quiet now that the pitchforks have gone from chasing naysayers (me) to them… After all, it’s just $10….

Status
Not open for further replies.