Winter plans

thedutchtouch

Lil-Rokslider
i will hunt (WT) through the end of January but after that have a doe skin in the freezer from earlier this season to pull out at some point (hoping to be forced to by needing the space for meat) to try to get better at tanning, as well as her skull and a spike skull to try out some euro/bleaching comparisons on, and i'm hoping to take a relatively deep dive into winter camping to get more comfortable/proficient/test some gear. i enjoy kayak fishing as well.

CorbLand

WKR
Hopefully get out for some ducks and geese.

Maybe a little ice fishing if I can find someone to go with me.

Get things organized around the house and plan out some spring projects.

If it warms up, I may get started on a chicken coup to have it ready for Spring.

Trapline

FNG
Ducks and quail till end of January, hog and predator till spring turkey opens. My trapping was banned by the state.

Fun stuff: Still have a doe tag to fill, ice fishing, and gotta put together a 6.5 grendel AR upper.

Not so fun: Bathroom remodel that I can't put off any longer. I also bought a course on learning how to code with Python. Figure I'll work on it thru the winter. I'm practically computer illiterate though so it's gonna be like pulling teeth!

My morning…… 84F gets below 80 I’ll put a long sleeve shirt on. If k never see another white Christmas it will be too soon.

As a guy that grew up in the tundra, I can’t stand Colorado after deer season ends or the cold in general. Bikinis turn me miore than cutting holes in ice, or skiing .5AC821DE-A74C-4002-9168-F4F0BE4396E8.jpeg

Attachments

• BA97C0D1-865E-42DA-8E23-03AB52735A4F.jpeg
    BA97C0D1-865E-42DA-8E23-03AB52735A4F.jpeg
    653.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Lots of Ski trips with family. Scouting all over hells creation. Strength training - new to it and gonna try to get some beefcake!! Teaching my kids how to read and write and do math as the public school system sucks.