Win Free SKRE Gear #7 November Edition

Wool clothing overall, it's quiet, doesn't smell, warm when wet, can handle sparks fine. Wool all the way FTW!

Beaver hat when it’s really, really cold but I don’t have to do anything physical.
2nd is a heavier set of merino, that is heavier than the 250 pieces, it’s a smart wool sweatshirt.

My hands and feet get cold. Its easy to bundle your feet, but i've settled on glomitts for my hands because you can flip the mitt and have great dexterity.

I only recently discovered the magic of merino wool underclothing, shirts and pants. It's a must have for outdoor Fall activities now!

Let's see. Merino hoody, merino bottoms, merino socks. No matter what goes over it, I start with merino.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Later in the year I enjoy a good pair of heavy merino socks. My feet are usually the first to give out before any body part and insulating them and treating them well is usually what keeps me hunting longer.

Does getting back to camp and climbing into my -32 degree sleeping bag count as favorite gear to wear in the late season? If not, then my go to is definitely a Cabelas Wooltimate pullover to keep me warm and comfortable.

I've never heard of SKRE gear before.

Back